Welcome to our online registration system
UIBdigital is available to all members of the University of the Balearic Islands (UIB) community. This provides access to all of the UIB telematic services such as pre-registration and registration in all of our study programmes.
To access UIBdigital you should first register and obtain your username and password.
Registered UIB students
If you are already a registered UIB student, you already have a username and password
If you are not yet a registered UIB student, please proceed with the online registration now.
During the registration process you will be asked to provide a contact e-mail address and your personal data.
Once the registration process is completed, you will be able to access UIBdigital with your username and password.
These are the steps leading to registration:
- Enter a contact e-mail address.
- Provide the required personal data (identification data and contact details).
- A registration code will be provided for you. Please keep it in order to complete the registration process.
- Within the next two minutes an e-mail will be sent to the address provided by you. This will contain a link to a UIBdigital site.
- Please click on the link. Once on the UIBdigital site, please enter your registration code and a password of your choice. Then read and accept the conditions of use.
- Once you have received your e-mail, you should complete your registration process within the next three hours. Should you fail to do so, the process will expire and you will have to start anew. Once the process is completed, you will be given your username and you will be able to access UIBdigital. Should you then fail to register for any study programme, your account will be automatically suspended.