The conditions detailed below regulate the use of the UIBdigital services that the University of the Balearic Islands to members of the university community.
Terms of access and use
UIB credentials (username and credentials) enabling access to UIBdigital are initially issued by one of the University of the Balearic Island’s registration offices such as Administrative Services, Human Resources or the Fundació Universitat-Empresa (University-Business Foundation), in accordance with the procedures laid out in the applicable regulations. Registered users may then change their password at any time, in accordance with the procedures laid out in the applicable regulations.
Upon receipt of their UIBdigital credentials, UIBdigital users are responsible for their custody and safekeeping. More specifically, UIBdigital users undertake:
- To keep their password secret.
- To be held accountable for those actions resulting from the use of their UIBdigital credentials.
- To use the UIBdigital services with no purpose other than in support of their activities as members of the UIB’s community.
- To change their password immediately should they suspect that the safety of their password has been endangered.
- To visit one of the University of the Balearic Island’s registration offices such as Administrative Services, Human Resources or the Fundació Universitat-Empresa (University-Business Foundation), if they cannot remember their password.